Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy students no longer a part of college websites!

Colleges have been asked to remove photos of happy looking students from their websites. The Supreme Court has directed the colleges to do away with photographs of beautiful girls wherein they raise their arms up in the air and jump with joy for no reason. This was in response to a public interest litigation filed by a student named Jimmy who said that he had been cheated. Talking to the media he told “Colleges deceive students by putting up false pictures on their website. I joined this college hoping that I could roll my ass on the lawns of lush green gardens, stare at the laptop aimlessly with some pretty girls , attend Halloween parties , give high fives and throw off black hats along with a bunch of happy people , only later did I realize that the last thing happens only at the end of 4 years. These 4 years have been very hard, grueling schedules, tests, exams, assignments and sadist teachers. Total shit yaar , holy shit”



emphasizing on the word ‘shit’ over and over again so that he could sound like one of those ‘dudes’ on Brigade and M G road. websites. An ace phtographer said that blonde girls who live in down town Mumbai waiting for a chance to dance as extras in meaningless Akshay Kumar movies pose for college websites when they don’t get to dance.



However the Karnataka engineering colleges have defended this action of thiers stating that the at least
pretty pictures will bring students to college . The chairman of this board said “ in states like UP and Bihar , colleges put pictures of Mayawathi and Rabri Devi on their webpages which scare away young boys. This explains the lack of literacy in those states”

Jimmy said that these justifications were very stupid . He has been now been given the coveted title of ‘MAGA’ (Man of attitude and general awesomeness). The spokesperson for the association of MAGAs said that if Jimmy would continue to fight for the causes of cheated students it wouldn’t be far when he’ll be addressed as ‘MACHA’ which unfortunately hasn’t got any fullform but it is a desi adaption of the engilsh word ‘Macho’.

Jimmy adressing MAGAs(Men of attitude and general awesomeness) from all over the word “ I did a very stupid job by joining this college . Who’s going to give me back the 4 years that I’ve lost , I want my childhood back , I want to go back to those days when I sang ‘rain is falling cham chama cham cham’ and I dint give a damn about the grammar in that song. I want to relive all those moments when I ate off cone ice creams and thought that they were the most innovative thing that was created by man , wherein there would be no wastage just like it happens in bannana plants where every part can be used. Magas , we have to think beyond colorful prospectus and glossy websites ”
Bangalore Mirror didn't bother to publish this news as they were more interested in Ananth’s story whose weight or mass( as physicists like to call it )recently broke it in to 3 digits. “I’m elated , one organ’s loss (pointing to his brain) is an others gain ( pointing to his tummy)“ grinned Ananth

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!

    You should write a book someday! This one is awesome. Great flow and trsut me, if you write a book, i will promote it. Btw, i showed it to everyone at work. You have earned a dozen giggles from my team.

    ReplyDelete